Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Touch Is Life-Giving

Beloved Ones, draw near to Me and wait upon Me so that I may touch you. Wait upon Me and then wait some more. Do not hurry away at the first touch…as you wait some more and linger in My presence, I will move on you again and again until you are ablaze with My life. My touch is life-giving. Its fire kindles and stirs up My life within you.


My touch in this season is intended to realign your thinking with My words of life, to open your ear to My truth, to heal and free your heart to be completely Mine, to strengthen your legs and ankles to walk in My ways without turning, and to anoint you to touch others. My touch is to confirm, establish, heal, and strengthen you to make you steadfastly set on your path of divine destiny. Come close and wait upon Me. Let me touch you, My Beloved Bride.



Mark 6:56; Luke 6:19, 11:46, 18:16; Hebrews 12:29

No comments:

Post a Comment