Wednesday, July 3, 2013

THE WASHING OF MY WORD


Many of My people have been hit and wounded by “friendly fire” because of the schemes of the enemy.  Where he has not been successful in “direct hits”, he has used the “fog of war” (uncertainty in situational awareness experienced by participants in conflict) to take strategic advantage against My people from within My Body, My Family.
I AM Jehovah Rapha, “God Your Healer”.  I AM increasing the anointing on My Word, My Truth to cleanse My Bride through the washing of My Word, My Truth, My Presence.  This washing will remove the fog of war to bring clarity and healing to My people.  I will have a glorious Bride without spot, blemish, wrinkle, scar or any such thing.
I have called My people to be holy and set apart to Me.  I AM building a unified and victorious Church in the earth.  Each one of you has a part in that glorious wholeness and victory.  Come near to Me, the One Who is your Truth, your Healer and allow Me to pour over you My Living Word to wash you and cleanse you from the fog of war; healing you and making you whole.

Ephesians 5:25-27

No comments:

Post a Comment