Friday, November 12, 2010

Three Phases of This Season - Part Three - "Drive"

Beloved Ones, it is in Christ that you live and move and have your being (existence, essential nature, and life in the present tense). I have predetermined your appointed times and the boundaries of your life, so that you would seek Me, in the hope that you might grope for Me (clutch Me, cling to Me, and hold fast to Me) and find Me…to know Me as I AM. As you clutch with Me and shift with Me in this season, you will find new freedom to thrust yourself forward into the destiny that I have for you with new zeal and drive. You will know, by My Spirit, the liberty that you have in Christ Jesus and you will move with a freedom that comes from being shifted into the higher gear of the Kingdom.
The freedom for this forward thrust will come from the knowledge that I uphold all things by the word of My power. You are secure in Me. I AM before all things, and in Me all things consist (stand or fall together). Clutch Me, shift with Me, and freely thrust yourself forward in Me…casting off the old and driving forward with the power that comes from knowing that it is in Me that you live and move and have your being.

Acts 17:26-28; 2 Corinthians 3:17; Hebrews 1:3; Colossians 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment