Monday, June 13, 2011

Growing Season

Beloved Ones, You have been and still are in a “growing up season”. This growing up season requires diligence, faith, and patience in order to bear the mature fruit of My Kingdom Word that has been sown into you. You are also in a “growing out season”. This growing out season is the result of poor shortcuts that you have taken in the past. Think of a poor haircut and how it takes time to “grow out” before it can be correctly restored to its original design. Or think of how it can take time to get back on the correct course when you take a poor turn on the road when walking or driving.
YOU are changed in My sight at conversion, but walking out your divine design and bearing Kingdom fruit along the way is a process that takes time and has various seasons. This is a season of judgment in the sense of discerning the proper nurturing necessary to take you from the poor “shortcuts” of the past season that have resulted in less than desirable Kingdom fruitfulness and into the much more fruitfulness that I have for you. I AM the knowledgeable Husbandman who knows the right amount of sun, water, and nutrients for an abundant harvest of good fruit. I AM patient to do all that is necessary to bring that mature fruit to harvest in you. I will redeem all that concerns you. Trust My process by abiding in Me…dwelling in Me…going down deep in Me… and strengthening yourselves by My Word and My Spirit.
Just as the farmer must patiently wait for the precious fruit of His labor…patiently waiting through the long growing season…patiently waiting until it receives both the early and the latter rain, so too, you must establish your hearts in diligence, faith, and patience. This is My ordained process for growing a strong root within yourselves so that you do not wither away when the heat is turned up through tribulation or persecution.

James 5:7; Hebrews 6:11-12; Matthew 5-6, 20-21; John 15:16

No comments:

Post a Comment