Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Father's Day

Beloved Ones, this is the Father’s Day. It is My day and it is full of My glory. It is a new day and it is My gift to you. Every good and perfect gift is from above and comes down from the Father of Lights. This new day is a gift of My grace and is full of My grace. Because of My compassion for you and My lovingkindness towards you, there is grace enough for each new day. My tender mercies are new every morning and My goodness surely follows you all the days of your life.
I AM pouring out My grace on you to wash away the dust of the earth that gathers on you as you walk in this world. I AM pouring out My grace through you to wash away the failures and regrets of the past. Let go of regret…it is water under the bridge…it is behind you…it is gone.
This is a new day and there is much goodness still ahead for you. Receive My mercies, My grace, and My strength to walk in the newness and goodness of this new day…My gift to you.

James 1:17; Lamentations 3:22-23; Psalm 23:6; Psalm 51:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment