Monday, July 11, 2011

Staying Current

Beloved Ones, I AM faithful even when you are not. It is My nature to be so, and My faithfulness endures to all generations. I AM trustworthy and reliable to work My goodness on your behalf. You can be at rest in that, but you must also understand that floating along in the “Lazy River” ultimately gets you nowhere. You will not progress in Me, but will merely go around in circles just as My people circled around in the wilderness for forty years. That is because this attitude is rooted in unbelief and fear.
True freedom is found by entering into the current of My Holy Spirit. Yes, sometimes the current is fast and the waters are deep, but it is by staying in the flow of My Spirit that you progress into your promised destiny.
Today if you hear My voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, for true rest is found in obedience. Be faithful as I AM faithful. Jump into the current of My Holy Spirit! The water is fine...and…I AM here to catch you.

1 Corinthians 1:9; Psalm 119:90; Hebrews 3:7-19; 2 Corinthians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment