Tuesday, July 5, 2011

First The Natural And Then The Spiritual

Beloved One, what happens in the natural is often a picture of what will be in the spiritual. What you have seen through the grass fires, unpredicted rainstorms, and powerful wind storms of late are mere whispers of what I AM doing.
Many have been in a dry season where the grass seems greener on the other side of the fence, but I AM telling you that I will consume all of the wood, hay, and stubble in your life with the fire of My Holy Spirit. Even what was green and seemed to be good will be removed so that My best can come forth in your life. Through the charred remains will arise new growth, new life, and new purpose.
The heavy rains are as My mercies that I send from Heaven to water the ground of your heart, to quench your parched dryness and to soften it so that the weeds are easily plucked up by the roots. This is a season to root out those things that would choke out Kingdom fruitfulness in your life. Receive My mercies for strengthening those good things.
The powerful wind of My Spirit is blowing to remove the chaff, the worthless things and to knock down the obstacles that hinder you from progressing into your destiny.
Sing with thanksgiving in your heart for this season of new growth, new life, and new purpose in Me.

1 Corinthians 15:45-49, 3:12-13; Psalm 130:7-8; Psalm 147:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment