Monday, July 16, 2012

Yokes and Burdens

Beloved Ones, come to Me.  Come and bring your burden with you.  You were never meant to carry heavy burdens.  You were created to carry joy.  Come and stand beside Me.  I AM the Anointed One and I break the heavy yoke and lift your burden.  I will give you rest.  Come stand beside Me and walk with Me.  I AM gentle and humble.  Learn from Me and you will find rest for your soul.  My yoke is easy and not oppressive.  My burden is light and not heavy.
I have broken the rod of the oppressor, his rule, his yoke, and his burdensome demands.  Do not take them upon yourself again.  Walk with Me and you will find joy.  There is joy in My Presence, fullness of joy as I show you the path to abundant life.  My Kingdom is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.  I will show you what is truly right, bring you into the unshakable wholeness of My peace, and fill you will joy unspeakable.  The joy of the Kingdom is your inheritance.  I AM your portion and your cup.  I uphold you and increase your joy according to the increase of the Kingdom harvest, as men rejoice when they divide the spoils of war and the plunder of the enemy.
Come to Me.  Stop laboring under that heavy burden.  I have freed you from that so that you can walk with Me in joy!
Matthew 11:28-30; Isaiah 9:3-4; Psalm 16:7-11

No comments:

Post a Comment