Monday, July 23, 2012

Broken Hearts and Crushed Spirits

I AM near to those who are brokenhearted and I save those who are crushed in spirit.  Call upon Me because I AM near to all of those who call upon Me in truth.  I will hear your cry and save you.  I fulfill the desire of those who fear Me and preserve all who love Me.
Bring to Me your broken heart and your crushed spirit; they are sacrifices that I will not despise.  They are a fragrant offering that is pleasing to Me because it says that you believe that I AM a good and loving Father.  I AM righteous and there is healing in My wings.  I will revive the spirit of the humble, and revive the heart of the broken or crushed ones who put their faith in Me.  You are not forsaken or forgotten.  I AM here to wipe away the tears from your face.  Bring to Me your broken heart and bring to Me your crushed spirit.  I will heal and restore you because My compassions never fail and My mercies are new everyday.  I AM good to all and My loving kindness is over all of My works to do you good.
Psalm 34:17-18, 51:17, 145:17-20, 89; Isaiah 57:17

No comments:

Post a Comment