Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Beautification of the Bride

You are My Bride.  I have chosen you for all eternity.  I love you with an everlasting love.  I nourish and cherish you as My own flesh.  I set you apart to Myself and cleanse you by the washing of My blood, My Word, and My Holy Spirit.
I will have a Bride that is glorious…without spot, blemish, or wrinkle.  As you yield to this washing with My blood, My Word, and My Spirit, the spot of sin is removed, the blemish of immaturity gives way to the age of wisdom, and the wrinkle of bulging excess rooted in the fear of unfulfilled worldly desires melts away in the contented satisfaction of My all-sufficient Presence.
My Bride has come to the fullness of age.  It is time for her to make herself ready for her Bridegroom.  My desire is for you!  I yearn for the marriage supper.  I AM the lover of your soul.  Will you join with My blood, My Word, and My Spirit to prepare yourself in this glorious beautification of the Bride for her long-desirous Bridegroom?  As you do, My Bride becomes fit for her King.
John 15:16; Jeremiah 31:3; Ephesians 5:22-32

No comments:

Post a Comment