Wednesday, February 27, 2013

FAMILY FIRST


From the very beginning, I have designed that the order of all things begins with family first. In this season I AM bringing redemption, reconciliation, and restoration to individual households, individual families and from there to My Household, My Family and beyond.
Healthy individuals in strong, united, loving families make for a healthy, strong, united, and loving community, society, nation, or kingdom.  This is why the enemy has targeted individuals and the family unit for destruction.  The education system, the government, and even the mainstream church have all partnered with him in separating family units and making place for the weakening of Divine Design.
I AM the One who sets people in families.  I AM the One Who has adopted you into My family and made you members of the household of God.  I have called you according to your families so that in you all of the families of the earth may be blessed.  It is time to get your families in order.  It is time to begin with your own household.  It is time to bring health, strength, unity, and love back into your homes, thwarting the divisive plans of the enemy, bearing witness and giving testimony to the power of the Kingdom in your own lives FIRST and THEN into your own neighborhoods, communities, and beyond.
Look to your own households first and then also to the interests of others.  Put feet to your faith with those whom you say that you love. 
I have come to seek and save that which was lost.  I have released a redemptive grace for restoring all things that concern you.  All government begins with self-government.  Bringing your own household under the rule and authority of My Kingdom will make the way for you to come into wholeness and enter into the place of greater authority and power in Me.


Genesis 12:3; Ephesians 2:19; Luke 19:10; 1 Timothy 3:1-13

No comments:

Post a Comment