Monday, December 16, 2013

Hope


Prepare the way of the Lord.  Prepare your hearts to receive from the Lord.  The Lord is not slack concerning His promises to  you as some count slackness, but there is an appointed time for everything.  Those promises and visions that have been sown into your spirit long ago, that have grown dim will surely come, though they tarry.  I AM not a dilly-dallying God.  There is purpose in everything that I do.  It is impossible for God to lie.  You are heirs of promise.
Lay hold of your hope as an anchor of your soul.  Your hope is not in your circumstances.  Your hope is not even in the promises.  I AM your consolation and your hope.  Take refuge in Me because I AM present with you in the waiting and I AM your reward.  I AM with you and in you as the hope of glory.

Isaiah 40:3-5; 2 Peter 3:9; Habakkuk 2:3; Hebrews 6:17-20 





No comments:

Post a Comment