Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 The Year Of Love

You celebrate 2/14 as a day of love, but I say that 2014 is The Year of Love.  This is a time of restoring My Bride back to her First Love.  Those who love the world or the things in the world do not have the love of the Father in them.  Those who love Me seek My will and keep My Word.  If you will seek Me, you will find Me if you seek Me with all of your heart and all of your soul.  
As you draw close to Me you will find the grace to release the things of the world that have had held you. You think that bringing order to the worldly (natural) things will release My spiritual Kingdom, but the truth is that releasing the worldly (natural) things will bring My spiritual Kingdom order.  The spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual.  This present work involves both a leaving and a cleaving as I bring proper alignment through integrity of heart.  There will be an increase of righteousness in My people and in the earth through First Love renewal.
This is a year of redeeming and restoring broken relationships where there is a willingness for aligning with truth and love.  There will be new marriages and remarriages, new friendships and restored friendships, first love and true love for many who have longed for it. 
I have set you as a seal upon My heart, for love is as strong as death; its flames of fire cannot be quenched by waters or floods.

1John 2:5-6,15-17; Deuteronomy 4:29; 1 Corinthians 15:46; Song of Songs 8:6-7  


No comments:

Post a Comment