Friday, February 4, 2011

My Rainbow of Remembrance

Beloved Ones, I want to remind you of the symbol of My rainbow because it represents my glory, My covenant promises in the earth, and the powerful authority of My rule in truth and beauty.
I want to remind you that “I set My rainbow in the cloud”. I have declared that, “When I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud”. I have placed My rainbow OVER the earth because My covenant love and promise of glory rules OVER the happenings on earth in truth and beauty. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.”
What you cannot see because of the clouds, you can still hope for because of My covenant love and promise of glory. Let the remembrance of My rainbow be a reminder to you that I AM the Sovereign God and I do still rule in the kingdom of men.

Ezekiel 1:28; Genesis 9:13-17; Revelation 4:2-3; Isaiah 55:9; Daniel 4:17

No comments:

Post a Comment