Friday, February 11, 2011

My Voice

Beloved Ones, do you hear My sound in the earth? It is the sound of My voice. Can you put aside the noise of your busyness to hear Me? I AM always speaking.
I thunder marvelously with My voice to do great things which you cannot comprehend. My sound goes throughout the earth to declare My glory and accomplish My purpose. The God of glory thunders from the heavens. My voice is mighty in power and full of magnificence. My voice rules over the earth and stirs up the flames of fire. You say that you want the fire of My Spirit to be fanned in the earth, but will you hear it? If you will not hear and obey the delicate whispers of My voice, you will not heed the sound of My thundering either. Now is the time to train the ear of your heart to be quiet and listen for I AM always speaking and My voice is mighty in power.

Ezekiel 10:5; Job 37:1-7; Psalm 19:1-4, 29:3-9; 1 Kings 19:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment