Monday, September 22, 2014

It's a NEW Day!




It's a NEW day!  The old is passing away and I AM making all things new again.  I AM doing a new thing in the earth...a new thing in you.  This is a season of new things, of new mercies, new songs, new names, new wine, and new wineskins.  That glass ceiling of the past season is being lifted even as I AM making old dreams new again.

It's time to shake off the slumber of darkness and arise with a new heart, new mind, and new spirit to step out on the waters of this new day!  The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.  I AM with you and I AM for you as you walk out on the uncharted waters by faith.

Isaiah 43:19New King James Version (NKJV)

 "Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it?  I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert."

No comments:

Post a Comment