Monday, September 29, 2014

Redeeming The Time

During worship on Saturday night I saw a picture of a huge hourglass with the sand nearly spent. God's hand was over it and pouring more sand into the top of it. The prophetic word that I heard was "I AM redeeming the time. For those who feel that they have missed their opportunity, I AM redeeming the time. For those who have been intensely battling the enemy to contend for their promised land, I AM redeeming the time. The odds against you have been great, but the battle is not lost. It rages fiercely, but I AM with you for complete victory. Call out to Me because I AM fighting for you. Let My word be on your lips and take up the sword of My Spirit because I will fulfill that word. The enemy that you have pursued in the darkest night will be brought to victory in the light. Put your foot on his neck and make an end of him. The end of the battle is near. I AM redeeming the time."  (Joshua 10)

No comments:

Post a Comment