Tuesday, September 23, 2014

To The Victor Goes The Spoils

The battles rage and warfare continues to increase in the earth.  The kingdom of darkness and death has set itself against the Kingdom of Light and Life.  I have already won the victory over death through My death and resurrection; however, as long as there is still life in the world there will be a battle to extinguish it until death is swallowed up in (My) victory.  Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.  Corruption cannot inherit incorruption.  When the corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then death is swallowed up in victory.

Wage the good warfare according to My Word to you.  Fight the good fight of faith to lay hold on to eternal life for which you have been called.  To the Victor goes the spoils (booty, plunder, heaps of treasures accumulated, and weapons stripped from the enemy).  I have disarmed the principalities and powers, having made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them.  Whatever is born of God overcomes the world.  And this is the victory that has overcome the world---your faith.  I delight in those who put their faith in My victory.  I delight in gathering up the spoils of the battle won.  You are My special treasures in the earth!  As you choose to position yourselves in praise in battle, as you choose to put your faith in My finished work on the cross, as you choose to put on incorruption, and choose to put on an immortality mindset over a finite and worldly mindset then you are also walking in My victory.  Let thanks arise to God, Who has given you the victory in Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment